Sensalert ASI Point Gas Detector
It is an advanced line of monitoring that accepts Oxygen, Toxic or Combustible (Infrared or Catalytic) gas sensors. The line is modularly expandable, available to the user, and features advanced diagnosis capabilities that minimize the acquisition cost and maximize system flexibility.
- FM certified Smart Sensors for a wide range of gases, with application parameters recorded in nonvolatile memory.
- Test-On-Demand gas capsule which automatically verifies the proper operation of the sensors (optional).
- Calibration accessories for Classified Areas
- Predictive End-Of-Life: percentage of remaining sensor life on screen, based on sensor-specific variables.
- FM and ATEX Certificates for Classified Areas: approval for Zones 0, 1 y 2; Classes I, II and III, and Divisions 1 and 2.
- All sensors can be intrinsically safely installed with a Sensidyne barrier.
- Calibration data, remaining life, ToD and other data available for query with their date.
- Assignable and configurable fault relays, alerts and alarms.
- Easy to install, use and maintain.
- 2 and 3-wire cables, 4.20 mA output with optional HART or Modbus.
For more information: http://www.sensidynegasdetection.com/products/industrial-point-gas-detection-products/sensalert-asi-point-gas-detector-sil-2-certified/
The line of gas detection sensors SenseAlert® ASI Point Gas Detector, forms a universal platform prioritizing the simplicity and easy installation, configuration and maintenance.
– SenseAlert® ASI transmitters automatically recognize any SenseAlert® sensor of the Plus series, showing on its display the name of the gas, the units of measurement and the corresponding value.
– Sensors with electrochemical, catalytic and optic (infrared) technologies.
– 2 and 3-wire models, 4.20 mA output with optional Hart or Modbus communication.
– It comes in 3 styles of casing: Division 1 and Division 2 Aluminum, as well as a version for intrinsically safe installation.
– Accessories for remote mounting of the sensor, allowing its optimal location near areas of potential leaks for a rapid detection.
For more information: http://www.sensidynegasdetection.com/products/industrial-point-gas-detection-products/sensalarm-plus-point-gas-detection-system/
Comprehensive gas detection system that includes display, light and audible alarm, all in the same cabinet.
- Comprehensive, independent and versatile system.
- Compatible with the entire line of SensAlert Plus sensors, it automatically detects them and takes all the sensors’ variables and information including preset alarms.
- The ideal solution for laboratories, storage rooms for gas cylinders, industrial working areas, and any application where a «turnkey» solution is required.
For more information: http://www.sensidynegasdetection.com/products/industrial-point-gas-detection-products/