Distributed control systems
At Hitec we provide solutions in instrumentation and advanced control of equipment and processes;
production log and analysis systems; product inspection, identification and traceability systems; advanced data analytics (Big Data)
We assist our clients in:
- Feasibility studies and selection of technologies.
- Preparation of specifications, basic and detailed engineering.
- Provision, construction, assembly and commissioning and after-sales services of instrumentation, automation, control, monitoring and process recording systems.
For this we have:
- Experienced, highly committed and technologically up-to-date professionals.
- Ability to develop software and systems according to the most current technologies of Information Technology, Communications and Instrumentation.
- Experience in managing complex projects.
- Business culture based on the permanent search for quality and innovation.
- Equipment and systems for batch processes, based on recipes.
- Reactor automation.
- Advanced Process Control: Multivariable, Fuzzy, Feed-Forward.
- Determination of end point of processes.
- Neutralization and / or pH adjustment systems.
- In / On / At-Line analytical instrumentation.
- "Soft-Sensors" based on artificial intelligence.
- IIoT sensors (Industrial Internet of Things).
- Monitoring of processes and reactions by NIR / UV / Vis spectrometry.
- CIP / WIP systems.
- ATEX 114, en equipos a ser usados en ambientes clasificados.
- IEC IN 61508/61511, for applications of integrated safety systems (RA, SIL 1..4, etc.).
- EN ISO 13849, en seguridad de máquinas (Cat. 1..4).
- ISA S88, for Batch systems.
- ISA S95, for tracking & tracing systems and interfaces to MES & ERP systems.
- GxPin Pharma, Bio and other Regulated Industries.
- 21CFR Part 11, for the integrity and security of information in regulated industries.
- ISPE GAMP 5, for the documentation and validation of computerized systems.
- CE directives, Machine, Low Voltage, EMC & EMI , RoSH.
- OMAC, machines and open systems (Open Modular Architecture Controls).
- XML, PMML, Metalanguages for data storage and artificial intelligence.