Infrared spectroscopy (NIR)
Near infrared spectroscopy (NIR) allows the measurement of different process parameters through multivariate analysis in the VIS / NIR spectrum.
Compound concentration measurement for better process control.
The MicroNIRIS sensor uses NIR absorption technology to determine the concentration of both liquid, pasty or solid products.
Typical applications include the measurements of moisture, protein, fat, fibers, ash, homogeneity, granulometry, in various
products of the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical industries.
Optical NIR technology enables very fast response speed without the need for reagents or product waste.
Thanks to the inclusion of MicroNIR technology, the maintenance required is drastically reduced, unlike equipment that uses incandescent lamps. The heads can be removed without the need to interrupt the process.
The equipment can be installed directly to the pipeline or process tanks, achieving in-line measurement.
- Compact stainless steel MicroNIR sensor IP67 (> 40,000
hours of use; 950-1650 nm = 10.526-6060 cm -1; inlet 2.5 x 3.0 mm)
- Automatic calibration system with button sampling
and automatic update by pendrive in USB port
- Watertight cabinets, industrial touch screen, salutes 4-20 mA to
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
The compact size and miniaturized design allow stable measurements even in high temperature processes or in adverse weather conditions, without requiring cooling systems
or moving parts.
Suitable for severe process conditions
The sensors have been designed to withstand severe conditions at the point of measurement, using Viton® seals and Sapphire windows.
MicroNir technology also puts the full potential of NIR in our hands with a compact, robust and portable device for field measurements inside and outside the factories.
+ KNOW HOW
We work with the best
- Online measurement of various parameters in liquid phase, such as: moisture, protein, fat, color, turbidity, concentration, alcohol content
- Sterilizable, CIP resistant and autoclavable sensors.
- Sensors adaptable to the requirements of the application.
- High chemical resistance sensors.
- Self-diagnosis of the measurement system.
- Local generation of calibration models.
- Monitoring and local support before, during and after the implementation of the projects.